|Mr. Garza joined MKim Legal in September 2019 as a law clerk. In November 2020, Mr. Garza was named an associate attorney of the firm. Mr. Garza was born and raised in Laredo, Texas, and graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a B.S. in Communication Studies – Human Relations. Mr. Garza then earned his Juris Doctorate from the Texas A&M University School of Law in Fort Worth, Texas. While in law school, Mr. Garza served as a Note & Comment Editor on the Texas A&M Journal of Property Law, where he earned the Outstanding Mentorship Award.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- General Civil Litigation
- Business Formation
- Business and Commercial Transactions
- Public and Private Employment Disputes
- First Party Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Landlord/Tenant Litigation
- Consumer Claims
Also while in law school, Mr. Garza gained practical experience interning for multiple corporate counsels in Fort Worth. His experience includes contract disputes, private employment disputes, real estate transactions, regulatory transactions, administrative and legislative research, landlord/tenant disputes, personal injury and premises liability claims, and business formations and transactions. While at the Firm, Mr. Garza has represented a wide variety of clients including individuals and corporate clients in private litigation, administrative matters, and transactional matters.
Mr. Garza is licensed in the State of Texas. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Dallas Bar Association, the Texas Young Lawyers Association, and the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- J.D., Texas A&M University School of Law, 2020
- B.S., University of Texas at Austin, 2016
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers